martedì 23 luglio 2019

Shipping dangerous goods worldwide

Many of us make purchases overseas, we complain when our goods do not arrive on time, without thinking that in any case the goods as well as making a nice trip must also have the customs pass, because every single packaging is checked and double-checked several times in so that it reaches the perfect buyer and without being damaged.



As I have always said several times I am a curious manic, well today the internet helps me a lot to satiate my hunger for knowledge, think that today I jumped at the idea of ​​understanding a bit how logistics worked on the other side of the world logistics of shipments.

Here in Italy we have several import and export companies, today I am really happy to have discovered a Western site, which explains my curiosity.


The site I want to talk about today is 
https://www.freightbest.com/

This site offers many small logistics solutions for small or large e-commerce sites.
They take care of the customs by offering from time to time the most convenient costs for the airline companies, the staff is highly qualified and willing to have a contact with them is very simple, just send an email to ask for information, then you go to the video conference to stay in close contact.
In addition it also deals with shipments at risk or dangerous for this offers a suitable packaging solution.


It is very interesting to know the organization and precisions that exist in other countries

Nessun commento: